- B.A., Eastern Mennonite University
- M.A., Western Michigan University
- Farrow, K. (2022). Creating Purpose and Support Through Crocheting and Knitting. Journal of Visual Impairment and Blindness, 116(4), 574-578.
- Farrow, K., & Parkin-Bashizi, N. (2019). Job-readiness programs are foundational to successful employment outcomes. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness, 113(6), 551-556.
- Farrow, K., Holden, C., Lecher, E., & Larges, L. (2018). Increasing access to vision rehabilitation services for seniors through collaboration with occupational therapists. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness, 112(3), 301-306.
- Farrow, K. (2017). Role models and mentors help build employment success. Braille Forum, 56(5).
- Farrow, K., Steverson, A. (2016). A summary of services provided by Chapter 2 Programs: A review of Older Individuals who are Blind performance report data from years 2008-2013. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness, 110(6), 461-467.
- Farrow, K. (2015). Using a group approach to motivate adults to learn braille. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness, 109(4), 318-321.