- B.A., University of Southern Mississippi
- Ph.D., Mississippi State University
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- Member, Association for the Education and Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Member, Psychonomic Society
- Member, American Psychological Association
- Member, Vision Sciences Society
- Cognitive Science with an emphasis in visual cognition, visual memory, and visual search.
- Blindness Rehabilitation, including transition, mentoring, and implicit attitudes.
- Experimental design in cognitive psychology; eye-tracking studies.
- McDonnall, M. C., & Antonelli, K. (2019). A second look at factors associated with employers hiring behavior regarding people who are blind or have low vision. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness, 113(6), 538–550. https://doi.org/10.1177/0145482X19887642
- McDonnall, M. C., & Antonelli, K. (2020). The impact of a brief meeting on employer attitudes, knowledge, and intent to hire. Rehabilitation Counseling Bulletin , 63(3), 131–142.https://doi.org/10.1177/0034355219889409
- McDonnall, M.C., Cmar, J.L., Antonelli, K., & Markoski, K.M. (2019). Professionals’ implicit attitudes about the competence of people who are blind. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness, 113(4), 1-14.
- McDonnall, M. C., & Antonelli, K. (2018). Employers’ implicit attitudes about the competence of people who are blind. Rehabilitation Psychology. Advanced online publication. DOI:10.1037/rep0000235
- Antonelli, K., O’Mally, J., & Steverson, A. (2018). Participant experiences in an employment mentoring program for college students with visual impairments. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness, 112(3), 274-286.
- Antonelli, K., Steverson, A., & O'Mally J. (2018). College graduates with visual impairments: A report on seeking and finding employment. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness, 112(1), 33-45.
- Crudden, A., Antonelli, K., & O'Mally, J. (2017). A customized transportation intervention for persons with visual impairments. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness, 111(4), 341-353.
- O'Mally, J. & Antonelli, K. (2016). The effect of career mentoring on employment outcomes for college students who are legally blind. Journal of Visual Impairment and Blindness, 110(5), 295-307.
- Crudden, A., O'Mally, J., & Antonelli, K. (2016). Transportation self-efficacy and social problem-solving of persons who are blind or visually impaired. Journal of Social Work in Disability & Rehabilitation, 15(1), 52-62.