Successful Placement of the Older Consumer with Visual Impairment
CRC: 10 or CEU: 1.0
The National Research and Training Center (NRTC) on Blindness and Low Vision at Mississippi State University is offering an on-line continuing education course for rehabilitation professionals: "Successful Placement of the Older Consumer with Visual Impairment." The objective of the course is to teach counselors how to help older persons with visual impairments achieve their employment goals.
- Module 1: The Changing Work Environment
- Module 2: Understanding Psychosocial Transitions
- Module 3: Understanding Physical Capabilities
- Module 4: Understanding Your Role as Counselor
- Module 5: Marketing the Older Consumer
- Module 6: Evaluating the Workplace Environment
- Module 7: Knowing National and Local Resources
You may begin the online course at any time.
The cost of this online course is $125. If requested, participants can receive CEU's or CRC credit hours.
For specific program information contact Doug Bedsaul by email at email@example.com.