- B.S., Northeast Normal University
- M.S., Mississippi State University
- Ph.D., Mississippi State University
- Member, American Mathematical Society
- McDonnall, M. C., Cmar, J. L., & McKnight, Z. S. (2020). Service factors and personal characteristics associated with employment and job quality for vocational rehabilitation consumers with combined traumatic brain injury and visual impairment. Journal of Vocational Rehabilitation, 52(3), 223-238. https://doi.org/10.3233/JVR-201073
- Crudden, A., Sui, Z., & Lund, E. (2020). Employed Vocational Rehabilitation Applicants with Visual Disabilities: Factors Associated with Timely Service Delivery. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness, 114(1), 31-42.
- McDonnall, M. C., & Sui, C. (2019). Employment and unemployment rates of people who are blind or visually impaired: Estimates from multiple sources. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness, 113(6), 481–492. https://doi.org/10.1177/0145482X19887620
- Crudden, A., McDonnall, M. C., & Sui, Z. (2018). Losing employment: At-risk employed vocational rehabilitation applicants with vision loss. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness, 112(4). 461-474.
- McDonnall, M. C., & Sui, Z. (2019). Effectiveness of a business development training for rehabilitation counselors who work with consumers who are blind or visually impaired. Rehabilitation Counseling Bulletin, 63(1), 25–34.
- Crudden, A., Giesen, J. M., & Sui, Z. (2018). Contrasting competitively employed and unemployed VR applicants with visual disabilities: Characteristics and VR service delivery patterns. Journal of Vocational Rehabilitation, 49(1), 117-126.