- B.A., Valdosta State University
- M.S., Valdosta State University
- Ph.D., Mississippi State University
- Member, American Sociological Association
- Member, Society for the Study of Social Problems
- Member, Mid-South Sociological Association
- Social stratification and health inequalities
- Quantitative research methods
- Tatch, A., Hakki Yigit, I., Brown, D., & Robertson, A. (2019). Examining the Role of Race and Gender as Moderators of the Relationship between Depressive Symptoms and Hazardous Alcohol Consumption among DUI Offenders. Sociological Spectrum, 1-15.
- Gardner, S. K., Robertson, A. A., Tatch, A., & Walker, C. S. (2018). Racial differences in college-student drinking. Journal of Ethnicity in Substance Abuse, 1–16.doi.org/10.1080/15332640.2018.1446376
- Yigit, I. H., & Tatch, A. (2017). Syrian refugees and Americans: Perceptions, attitudes, and insights. American Journal of Qualitative Research, 1(1), 13-31.
- Robertson, A., Gardner, S., Walker, C. S., & Tatch, A. (2016). DUI recidivism by intervention adherence: a multiple risk factor approach. The American journal of drug and alcohol abuse, 42(5), 597-605.