Assistant Research Professor
P.O. Box 6189
Mississippi State, MS 39762
Campus Mailstop: 9741
Fax: (662) 325-8989
- B.S., Florida State University
- M.S., Florida State University
- M.A., University of California, Los Angeles
- Ph.D., University of California, Los Angeles/California State University
- McDonnall, M.C., & Cmar, J. (2018). Employment outcomes and job quality of vocational rehabilitation consumers with deaf-blindness. Rehabilitation Counseling Bulletin. Advance online publication. DOI: 10.1177/0034355218769461
- Cmar, J. L., McDonnall, M. C., & Crudden, A. (2018). Transportation self-efficacy and employment among individuals with visual impairments. Journal of Vocational Rehabilitation, 48(2), 257-268.
- Crudden, A., Steverson, A.C., Cmar, J.L. (2018). Drivers with low vision: Characteristics and transportation issues. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness, 112(2), 131-142.
- Cmar, J.L., McDonnall, M.C., & Markoski, K.M. (2017). In-school predictors of post-school employment for youth who are deaf-blind. Career Development and Transition for Exceptional Individuals. Advance online publication. DOI: 10.1177/2165143417736057
- Crudden, A., Cmar, J.L., & McDonnall, M.C. (2017). Stress associated with transportation: A survey of persons with visual impairments. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness, 111(3), 219-230.