Research and Training Coordinator
P.O. Box 6189
Mississippi State, MS 39762
Campus Mailstop: 9741
Fax: (662) 325-8989
- B.A., Mississippi State University
- M.S., Mississippi State University
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- Member, Association for the Education and Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Antonelli, K., Steverson, A., & O'Mally J. (2018). College graduates with visual impairments: A report on seeking and finding employment. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness, 112(1), 33-45.
- O'Mally, J., & Steverson, A. (2017). Reflections on developing an employment mentoring program for college students who are blind. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness, 111(3), 271-276.
- McDonnall, M.C., Crudden, A, LeJeune, B.J., & Steverson, A. (2017). Availability of mental health services for individuals who are deaf or deaf-blind. Journal of Social Work In Disability & Rehabilitation, 16(1), 1-13. DOI: 10.1080/1536710X.2017.1260515.
- Farrow, K., Steverson, A. (2016). A summary of services provided by Chapter 2 Programs: A review of Older Individuals who are Blind performance report data from years 2008-2013. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness, 110(6), 461-467.
- McDonnall, M.C., Crudden, A, LeJeune, B.J., Steverson, A., & O'Donnell, N. (2016). Needs and challenges of seniors with combined hearing and vision loss. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness, 110(6), 399-411.