P.O. Box 6189
Mississippi State, MS 39762
Campus Mailstop: 9741
Fax: (662) 325-8989
- B.A., University of Southern Mississippi
- Ph.D., Mississippi State University
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- Member, Vision Sciences Society
- Member, Association for the Education and Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Cognitive Science with emphasis in visual cognition, visual memory, and visual search.
- Experimental design in cognitive psychology; eye tracking studies.
- Antonelli, K., Steverson, A., & O'Mally J. (2018). College graduates with visual impairments: A report on seeking and finding employment. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness, 112(1), 33-45.
- Crudden, A., Antonelli, K., & O'Mally, J. (2017). A customized transportation intervention for persons with visual impairments. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness, 111(4), 341-353.
- O'Mally, J. & Antonelli, K. (2016). The effect of career mentoring on employment outcomes for college students who are legally blind. Journal of Visual Impairment and Blindness, 110(5), 295-307.
- Crudden, A., O'Mally, J., & Antonelli, K. (2016). Transportation self-efficacy and social problem-solving of persons who are blind or visually impaired. Journal of Social Work in Disability & Rehabilitation, 15(1), 52-62.